Tuesday, November 30, 2010

Parks in Dhothi's












This is the very famous and iconic Cubbon park which Ruhi and I promptly decided to visit on a holiday. I was looking forward to taking the train rides which i soo loved doing as kid , was visiting this place after 14 years. We mostly sat outside did some funny things which seemed like it was too loud even for park standards .After about an hour of random loitering around we headed out to this pretty European vibe cafe .



Photographer of the day Republic Of Chic


9 comments:

  1. LOVE the color of your dhoti pants......& the oversized clutch to!!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Heart the bubble pic :) Boots are soo cool :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the styling Smrithi! Awesome location too!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi,
    Love the detailing on the boots.
    I like your blog.. became a follower, would appreciate if you could follow me too !

    Peace & Love

    http://capturingfashionindia.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love the styling! :) And hey, Bangalore? *Hi5*
    Great blog! :)
    XX

    Check out my blog at http://fortheloveoffashionandotherthings.blogspot.com
    Enter my big FAT Sony Ericsson Giveaway!:)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Awww bubbles in blue jodhpurs!!! How I loved that pic!!
    Ur such a fun person Smrithi..:)
    XOXOXO

    ReplyDelete
  7. Those dhoti pants are awesome!! and the bubbles picture is just lovely!
    Also..I <3 the bag!

    -Rukman
    http://livelovedressup.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails