Friday, November 25, 2011

FireFlies




I was quite sad thinking my sweaters and jackets will never see the real world till i got back to Bangalore but I'm quite glad that I can at-least use them during late evenings and early mornings here as it's getting pretty cold . However I was told Bangalore is kinda freezing and how I miss it . I was supposed to go there for the Fireflies music festival that's going to be happening on the 26th of November but after NH7 Weekender In Pune I don't have the energy for it . For all of you In Bangalore it's a must attend though . Look up for the fireflies ashram on google for more information 
P.S No shoes allowed inside considering it's a jain temple so that explains the minus the shoes part in the pictures 

4 comments:

  1. Those red pants & that jacket seem made for each other! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm obsessed with my red denims too!And that jacket is too cute for words!It can cheer me up any time!I miss THE SHOES though.*Tears*

    ReplyDelete
  3. In contemporary India, fashion trends are changing at a rapid pace.The Indian fashion scene is wonderful and full of colors as the creative and renowned designers pave way for great fashion trends every passing day.Great fashion weeks like India fashion week etc mirror the global success of Indian models and designers.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails